There are some words, some names traveller need to know before reading about Quang Binh.
– Dong Hoi (Đồng Hới): Name of the only city in Quang Binh province,
– Nhat Le (Nhật Lệ): Name of the river flows through Dong Hoi city to the sea. Also is the name of the beach at Dong Hoi city.
– Phong Nha – Ke Bang (Phong Nha – Kẻ Bàng): Name of a national park located about 50 km northwest of Đồng Hới city and was listed in UNESCO’s world heritage in 2003.
– Thien Duong (Thiên Đường) caves: Name of a very beautiful cave in Phong Nha Ke Bang.
– Da Nhay (Đá Nhảy) and Nhat Le (Nhật Lệ) are beaches feature white and fine sands, clean water, and are among one of the most attractive beaches in Vietnam
– Bang Spa: a hotspring area in Lệ Thủy District with resort and health care services. The temperature of the watwer at the jet hole can reach up to 105 degree Celsius.
– Quang Binh Quan (Quảng Bình Quan): Name of the ancient gate in the old Town (Today is Dong Hoi city). At the moment it is the symbol of Quang Binh province